Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm alive!

If your reading this, then yes, I am alive! For a short period of time I thought I was gonna die I felt so bad, but I have made it through the storm, and am hungry for food ventures! Lets recap the last few weeks kay?

So, upon getting sick I went to my go-to helper in congestion, Korean food! I swear to...someone.. that KimChi is the ultimate and is damn tasty too. Of course by the time I had decided that I wanted (nay, NEEDED) some, our local Korean Market was closed for the night. So, I trekked my booty over to E Tae Won, a local Korean resturaunt that I had not visited before. Walking in I can see from the table the waitress was clearing that they offered the usual far, Bulgogi, Tofu soup, and the holy grail, a trinity of kimchi. I have had 3 types of kimchi before, traditional cabbage, turnip, as well as cucumber. All spicy, all yummy. But looking at this plate she is clearing, I saw something I did not recognize. Its a sweet kimchi! What the heck? Grabbed some to try,it almost looks like sauerkraut its not bad, but not something I will be tasting again any time soon.

And now I'm back! Lets get tasting again soon shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment